Happy New Year 2019!
We hope 2018 was good for you all, and that you’re feeling optimistic about the year ahead. We’re excited about the new products, features and enhancements, we plan to roll out in 2019, but before we get to that, let’s take a look back at what we’ve accomplished over last year.
Our aim is to centralise, standardise, and streamline the way we make payments. PayCore.io is designed to respond to the growing complexity with new payment systems and processes that online business is facing every day.
Transactions within PayCore.io pass 300k a month mark
Since alpha launch in September, transactions within PayCore.io have amounted more than 300k per month. In its first month of operations in the production environment, only 6 thousand transactions took place but that figure has risen steadily over the period to over 337 thousand transactions in the month of December alone. We plan to triple this number by the end of the first quarter of 2019.
Expect More Agility: Established Integrations
Global connectivity is critical for businesses that are stepping into new markets, operating globally or scaling up quickly to take up new opportunities. On our Providers Hub in the Dashboard, you can see the off-the-shelf integrations with payment services around the world. This month, we’ll announce the expansion of established integrations to three new – PayPal, CardPay and ING Bank Śląski. We are constantly working on new integrations and if you have any special wishes, then we are very interested in hearing what we should prioritise.
Featured Events: Join Us
We are active in our community and this year we plan to take part in several large-scale events, including ICE London (5-7 February, ExCeL London, UK), MoneyConf (10-12 June, RDS Arena, Dublin) and Web Summit (4-7 November, Altice Arena, Lisbon).
ICE London is the benchmark and driver of the B2B Gaming industry’s international growth. Coming together for three days to engage with the latest solutions, content and networking opportunities across the globe and across all sectors of gaming.
A fintech conference like no other, MoneyConf is where the world’s leading banks, tech firms and fintech startups meet. MoneyConf sits at the intersection of finance and technology. Over two days, 5,000 attendees from over 60 countries will network and learn from the industry’s leading lights. PayCore.io will be attending MoneyConf’19 as a beta startup.
Web Summit is the world’s largest gathering of founders of the world’s biggest companies, the most promising new startups, influential investors and leading journalists. Last year over 70,000 people came to Lisbon for Web Summit. PayCore.io has released its first public beta during Web Summit last year, and we will be in attendance at Web Summit 2019 as a beta startup.
Sneak Peek at 2019
To give you a sneak peek of what we’re working on, we’re sharing the list of the upcoming product releases and enhancements.
- PayCore.io Commerce. This is the first product we’ll release this year. As a part of PayCore.io Payment Infrastructure, this interface will provide an easy way to become a payment service provider. At the same time, it relieves a technical and financial burden that comes with starting from scratch.
- PayCore.io Merchant Web Application. Our white label interface will help acquires and payment service providers to make the life of their merchants easier. This stand-alone application enables you to build your own application more quickly by allowing to focus on the features and functions rather than software development and payment infrastructure.
- PayCore.io Card Payment Processing. It is specially designed to provide a PCI DSS certified processing to banks, financial institution or big domestic and international online businesses. Apart from the feature-rich API, a web-based user interface will allow convenient card payment transaction management.
- Greater PayCore.io Analytics. Payment insights are essential to keeping your business running. PayCore.io Analytics is to review all the stats, generate a wide range of detailed reports and create event notifications. We’ll continue to enhance PayCore.io Analytics functionality.
- Automated Onboarding. We will add automated merchant approval and onboarding for selected payment services. This will remove a major barrier to add new payment service or payment option you wish to use. Our automated approval process will make it hassle-less, automatic and greatly simplify the process.
- Connected Path for Marketplaces. The connected path enables marketplace partners and merchants to securely connect their existing merchant accounts in different payment services. This feature allows all incoming transactions to be routed directly to appropriate merchant accounts of their suppliers, partners or merchants, preventing marketplace providers to become liable for payments coming from shoppers.